xcouch is designed to meet the requirements of more than 80% of the market for all types of treatment that takes place on a couch. This requires that the couch can be easily adapted to the therapist’s needs. Therefore, we have chosen to integrate special features to the couch, such as drainage and shock position, which makes it unique in the market.
- 7-part electrical lift-system which makes it easy to raise/ lower the couch, no matter where you stand/ treats
- All couches, except 2-part, comes with drainage as standard
- All cushions are upholstered in micro fiber, which is tremendously durable, scratch-resistant and can withstand moisture better than imitations
- The couch can be placed in “shock” position (legs higher than the head)
- The couch is available with both electric and hydraulic system
- Paperroll-holder can be mounted on the edge
In Norway around 150 couches are sold each year and Belgium sells around 50–100 couches annually.
Throughout 17 years in the industry we have gained a reputation for selling quality products in the market, so we haven’t made any special advertising contributing to increase sales. At all the exhibitions we attend, we show the xcouch and are running regular advertisements in magazines, targeting the desirable customer sectors.